LOS CABOS RESULTS
Annual awareness, attitude and usage studies helped keep us on track and stakeholders appraised of our successes.
- Over the course of the relationship, Los Cabos grew from 2,000 3-star hotel rooms to over 15,000 rooms, many of them 5-star and above.
- We grew a $1.3 million annual base budget to $7.9 million in measurable media exposure.
- Website visits increased 43% while online bookings increased 23%.
- Destination traffic was up 6%, hotel occupancy increased 5% and hotel REVPAR was up from $95 to $121.
- Travel Weekly distinguished the Los Cabos TIME2CABO campaign as a “Gold Winner” in the “Beaches” category of their Magellan Awards.
- Air lift dramatically and consistently increased, guaranteeing a solid future for the destination.